Sunday, October 12, 2008

Malaysian Food Fiesta, Bukit Kiara Properties and OCBC Bank

I received an invitation to attend the above event which is actually a property fair to introduce The Concentrico Living Concept. This concept, inspired by the tree trunk is a fusion of nature and modern living for its’ designer suites. The event is organised by Bukit Kiara Properties and OCBC Bank. My son tagged along with me to this function which is held at BKP gallery, Jalan Kiara 5 in Mont Kiara. After tasting all the good food we went on a tour to the showroom to see all the nice designer suites. These are some of the food we had Food stalls outside the reception area...............First round Penang Char Kueh Teow. My son says it is nice, he must be very hungry. Tasted ok only. Then we had chicken and beef satay. Gravy a bit watery but the satay is nice. Ahhh, my favourite cendol..................................Terengganu keropok lekor. Chili too watery! Nasi lemak, nice. First time I eat nasi lemak with flour coated peanuts. LOL. The Ipoh hor fun is the overall best dish. Yummy................. Johor Jawa mee tasted more like a tomato mee. KL curry mee, ok lah! Ane, tarik tinggi-tinggi (Bro, pour it higher). My cuppa of teh tarik. Good! Bukit Kiara Properties lobby................................My son, fascinated by the suite's garden Organisers, OCBC And Bukit Kiara Properties.....View from the 1st floor

6 comments:

LZ said...

Aiks? Penang char koew teow looks like this one meh? Hahah..it doesn't look that tasty.. ;)
Dun have penang laksa? :P

Btw, the 'worms' in chendol looks a bit soggy..do they?

Pete u r very bad, lure me with all those nice food when I cant have them.. T.T

suituapui said...

Wah! So nice! Go to that kinf of thingy can get free food!!! If like that here, sure I go all the time!!! No need to cook liao! LOL!!!

Chobits said...

Wow, you eat so much, your stomach can fit all the food? Haha~ xp

Reply from my blog: You are too late, we have finished all the cake made by Sharon, no da bao for you. But you are lucky, Sharon is going to make for you if you meet up with her next time. ^^

mommyscchoo@yahoo.com said...

wao... ! Abundance of free food to lure the potential house buyers. Good the neh... makan makan n u end up buying new home

BeverLy's Secret said...

Tahu tak, jangan post m'si food lagi!!! Aku rindu...

especially keropok lekor :'(

Pete said...

lz : Ya lah, I was looking forward to Penang laksa. I did not take the cendol, my son ate all of it. The queue is very long.

STP : I saw some people bring the whole family leh. Bro, sis, grandma, grandpa, uncl, aunty. Ha ha, no need to cook. LOL

Chobits : Share half half with my son. Just want to taste it only lorr. Like that I have to give Sharon advance notice before going down to Singapore lorrr!

Mommy : Makan then quickly cabut, ha ha.

Beverly : But u got nice western food there leh. I missed them expecially New Orleans Cajun food. Yummy crawfish, gumbo, jambalaya......

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails