Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Kepong Kaka Bak Kut Teh Restaurant

Kaka Bak Kut Teh has been around quite some time and I think this is the second time I ate here. I dropped by here to have my favourite bak kut teh meal with my lady foodie good friend a few weeks ago. Kepong Kaka bak kut teh has been enjoying very good review from many bloggers. Therefore the place is always very busy during dinner time. I heard that they open till the wee hours in the morning; till 3 am; so to all the nightbirds out there, you know where to get your shot of bak kut teh after your late night clubbing! LOL!

We requested for lots of vegetable for our bak kut teh soup!

Pushing the vegetable aside to reveal the tender and aromatic pork. The soup is flavourful and full of Chinese herbs aroma! Nice!


We ordered a plate of lettuce with shallots, vegetable oil and oyster sauce.

My lady friend opted for yam rice and I went for white rice. She said the yam rice is 'so so' only.

Aiya, I forgot the bill amount liao!.....sorry ya!

Kepong Kaka Bak Kut Teh Address
Jalan Kepong (Opposite Carrefour, same row as RHB Bank)

14 comments:

wenn said...

the BKT looks good n the yam rice too.

foongpc said...

I like lots of vegetables! : )

suituapui said...

Yum! Yum! Looks good...and yes, the yam rice looks so-so only.

Christine said...

the soup looks delicious and healthy.

yvonne said...

I like bak kut teh, without the bak kut. And I can drink the soup alone or soak a big bowl of rice in it :D

I like my lettuce this way too, with lots of shallots (preferable homecook one).

Anonymous said...

Looks so delish!

Yannie said...

I love BKT, but I try not to take it, because BKT is fattening, so it has become my banned food.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

craving for BKT now, lol

[SK] said...

oh the yam rice looks good.. and i like that BKT especially with so much vege on top, can cut down the greasiness..

Hayley said...

I usually order yam rice when eating Bak Kut Teh, perfect combination!!

Aunty Liew said...

Preferly I would eat Bak Kut Teh at Klang in the morning Sundays.However they do not have yam rice to order.

Alice Law said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alice Law said...

I should give it a try one of this day, my mommy just staying close to this area!;D

Annie Q said...

Oh..i love BKT with strong herbs taste. yum yum.