Thursday, September 8, 2011

KFC Maggi Mee Assam Laksa


When I was about to cook Maggi Assam Laksa instant noodle for supper, I noticed that there is still one piece of Kentucky Fried Chicken breast meat on my dining table. This always happen whenever KFC packed chicken breast meat for my take away meal; sure to have left over....lol!
Anyway, instead of wasting it or let it sit in the fridge till the next morning, I removed the meat from the breast bone and cooked with my instant assam laksa noodle.
Yum yum.......my KFC Maggi Assam Laksa....ha ha ha!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Just had PAMA hatyai tom yam mee last few night for supper! Urs version looks so tempting...got KFC sum more...

BigAppleNosh said...

Yum, what a great addition!

Christine said...

great not to waste food!

Love2cook Malaysia said...

Slurrrppppp :)

Alice Law said...

Ah Ha.... caught by your post title liao, I really thought KFC comes out with new idea, serving Asam Laksa for meal, lol! How resourceful you dish is!

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Thought KFC have a new item... keke...

yvonne said...

Maggi Assam Laksa alone is already thumb up. By adding KFC - then it's double thumbs up!!

Yannie said...

Instant noodle is already good, added in KFC, no need to say anymore. This for supper, and you still so slim, envy.

Caroline said...

whoa!! with KFC summore!! i wan ler!! :D

[SK] said...

haha, that's a smart one!! but i will eat the KFC cold, it taste yummier actually~~ :D

Small Kucing said...

pengsan...like that oso can ah?

mNhL said...

haha...with my hubby around, you won't have a chance to see that piece of chicken breast.

Aunty Liew said...

You were so lucky still can have KFC meat in Maggie Mee, I only had an egg with Curry Maggie Mee yesterday oh:(

Hayley said...

Simply delicious!

suituapui said...

Ya...it's a sin to waste. LOL!!! But I don't like Maggi...prefer other brands. Hmmmm...you like breast? Wink! Wink! LOL!!!