Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Oppps, Misua (Wheat Flour Vermicelli) Looked like Angry Bird.....

I cooked this misua for my youngest son who turned four end of last year...............

It was early in the morning and when he woke up, he kept on staring at the misua.....
Misua is his favourite food. I was wondering why he didn't start eating the misua immediately.


Then he said.,  "Papa, this misua looks like Angry Bird lah"......, "I want to eat the eyes first..".
Hah, must have been playing too much angry bird game the night before this!

12 comments:

Hayley said...

LOL, Angry Birds misua!
Looks yummy!

Cath said...

Classic!! It might look like an Angry Bird, but it looks SO appetising! Nice.

WendyinKK said...

I find it to look like an albino Elmo instead, so fuzzy.
Hmm.. can also be Oscar the grouch, depending on how you imagine it. LOL

Small Kucing said...

wakakakakaka...can help laughing with the 1st pic appeared...My Pc slow a bit so the pic was reveal bit by bit. Very "cute"

Happy Beleted Birthday to your son :)

Christine said...

he's so cute!

[SK] said...

errr, excuse me sir, did you intentionally did that?? hahaha~~ :p

yvonne said...

LOL! Your son is very imaginative!

Btw, you purposely put 2 dots on the eggs to replace "red eggs"? I like your misua, "cheng cheng"~

Somewhere in Singapore said...

haha... your son is so cute...

Yannie said...

Misua and eggs, yummy and nice.

Merryn said...

hehe... wah.. two biji eggs and misua... can finish all not?

Annie Q said...

Mee suah, my favourite too. The eggs look like angry bird? Hmmmmmm...it look like something else to me. Muahahhahahhahah.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

In Sarawak, the Foochows used to have that for their birthday, a friend says in Kuching, it costs MR5.50 for a small bowl with one egg only.