Friday, June 27, 2008

Parklin Vegetarian Economy Rice, Atria, Damansara Jaya PJ

Parklin Vegetarian Food Stall.
Rice with Siew Ngor, vegetable curry and fried oyster mushroom.
Prices of petrol up, rice up, electricity rate up ………prices of everything going up but salary and sales commission remain the same, my friend lamented! What to do? Eat vegetarian economy rice! Vegetarian economy rice is reasonably priced and also healthier, less medical bill. If you are around Damansara Jaya area, drop by to the food court beside Atria Shopping Complex. I normally take the Parklin Vegetarian food. Apart from the normal vegetarian dishes, the stall owner sometime cooks up one or two special new type of dish. This afternoon, there was a new dish (or just new to me!) mock meat with satay sauce, but I did not try it because my plate was already full and I do not want to waste food by taking more than I can consume. Price is reasonable, a plate of rice with one big piece of Siew Ngor (Fried five spice Bean curd skin- like the recipe in my post dated 15/06/08), vegetable curry and fried oyster mushroom cost me RM3.70. The place will be packed at around 12.30 noon, so go there early (12 noon) and you will not have to queue up for your food. Fried bihun(rice vermicelli) is also available. Open: Lunch only Address : Parklin Vegetarian Food, Atria Food Court, Jln SS22/21, Damansara Jaya Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Atria Jln SS22/21, Damansara Jaya Map

No comments: