Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Little Toddler First Visit to the Movie – Unstoppable

Ahhh, this is the movie ah?

Took my family to watch the Unstoppable movie last week. We decided to bring my 3 years old toddler along to this movie. I was running late after work and stopped by the roadside to have a quick dinner of Lok Lok before arriving home at around 7pm. All my kids were eager to go to the theater. Anyway, it was almost 7.25pm when we arrived at The Curve, Kota Damansara and I dropped them at the entrance before proceeding to the car park. Luckilly the Unstoppable movie has many thrilling scenes and my little toddler managed to sit still for quite a long time through the show. He got restless when the scene slows down. After the movie, we went for a nice supper of Man EE Mee (braised egg noddles) at Yukie Restaurant.

10 comments:

suituapui said...

Ya...that was why you could not join us! Aiyor...bring little anak, go see cartoons lah...Toy Story 3 or something like that.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Your toddler must be excited as this is the first time see movie...

Reanaclaire said...

I wanted to watch that too but too bad no more tickets last Wednesday. public holiday ma..

Caroline said...

ahh i miss time watching movie together with family.

Alice Law said...

Wow, I'm surprise that you boy enjoyed watching action packed movie! It's definitely an great outing for your little one!^-^

Have a wonderful weekend!

Love2cook Malaysia said...

Hehe, ur little one must be truly excited watching the movie...;)

Aunty Liew said...

I never dare to bring my kids to the theater,because takut they can't sit down on their chair for a long time show.

mNhL said...

Am sure your toddler was all excited for the movie.

Anonymous said...

Isn't he too young for the movie? Good thing he sat through for quite a long time before getting restless..hehe.

wenn said...

ya, sometimes it's quite risky to bring toddler along..anyway, yours well done..