Monday, January 24, 2011

Nice and Flavourful Curry Mee at City Noodle Cafe Pantai Remis, Jalan Hala Nelayan 2/1

After filling up our ice boxes with fish and seafood at the Fish Wholesaler warehouse we headed back towards the Pantai Remis main road. There is a busy coffee shop, City Noodle cafe located at the shoplot just before the main road which serve nice Curry Mee (Curry Laksa). The 'si tau poh' (lady boss) that ran the Fish Wholesaler business told me about this stall. I can taste the natural sweetness in the curry gravy because they use a lot of fresh seafood in it. There are many small size prawns floating in the flavourful gravy. The curry spices has a nice aroma and I love the little pieces of baby shark meat inside in the mee (noodles) which gave the curry mee a special taste. One bowl cost only RM2.50.
My wife tried the prepacked nasi lemak and she said it was quite nice. Sorry, I was enjoying the curry mee and forgot to take photo of the nasi lemak (coconut milk rice with sambal).
Address : City Noodle Cafe, Jalan Hala Nelayan 2/1, Pantai Remis, 34900, Perak Map to City Noodle Cafe

10 comments:

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Oh curry meeeeeeeeeee! When I saw the poskod in your 3rd pixz Bananaz was saying to myself 'bo liao' its not in Selangor or KL coz I didnt read the title 'Pantai Remis'. haha..

I AM A BLOGGER said...

is it very spicy? if not, can go try try~~

Christine said...

no nasi lemak photo, lol

suituapui said...

Looks good. Better than the one Bananaz treated you to?

Somewhere in Singapore said...

U make me crave for it...

yvonne said...

Not a big fan of curry mee, but a nice rich curry soup never failed to tempt me. And it's only RM2.50?!!

mannoy said...

That means curry mee is really something special. It made you forget something. hope your wife didnot mind you ignoring her preparation of nasi lemak.

Caroline said...

WOW! baby shark summore! :D the curry mee looks yum la wei!!

foongpc said...

Yum!! What?! No nasi lemak photo?!!

Alice Law said...

What?!! RM2.50 with shark meat?!!! LOL, that's a suicide price in K.L!!! It must be really great, since it has a lot of seafood! I ove seafood curry mee but it normally costs RM18+!