Friday, July 4, 2008

Book Review – Do Less, Achieve More by Chin-Ning Chu

Reading news about volatile stock market and our country political situation (better than Hollywood) are driving me crazy. I better read some good books and wait for the dust to settle down. Do Less, Achieve More is the third bestseller by Chin-Ning Chu. I have always believed that life is difficult and we have to work very hard to achieve our dreams, in contrary to this book which stated that life should be easy. Chin-Ning reveals three secrets to unlock your potential. A lot of people are busy day in and day out, but they are not heading anywhere. Most successful people have plenty of free time. If you are all stressed up and having difficulty in facing your problems, Chin-Ning’s books (especially, Thick Face, Black Heart) may be able to provide you with solutions. I like the concept of trading what you have to achieve your dreams (page 43). Chin is a remarkably insightful individual and she always amazed me with her ability to look at life in a unique way. I have always enjoyed books written by her.

No comments: