Sunday, August 10, 2008

Jokes - Sleek and Sexy Sports Car, I want a Mazda MX-5

I have always wanted to own a sports car, so I went to Mid Valley to check out the Mazda MX-5. Having a feel of the Mazda MX-5. Need to work harder for the extra money to buy this! Also need a good car insurance! ...... plans, plans, plans.... (photo taken using Nikon Coolpix S8 Digital Camera) But, when I told my dear wife about my intention, she sent me this................. ................... .................................... ....................................... Here is your 'SPOTs' car ! Wah! a real sexy one too! Aiya, nothing to say..............LOL

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, pete...wives of course will send you pics of 'SPOTS' car. You men can ogle and dream about cars, but we wives will always, ALWAYS, without fail bring you all back to earth. LMAO.

Pei Pei said...

That sure look spotty :)

Calvin Soo KJ said...

the car looks pretty cool...wonder how much it costs?? *thinking* cant imagine myself in one. people will say that im gay...lol

Malaysian Joe said...

nice spotty spots car!!!! although it was photoshopped.. :)

Anonymous said...

Don't worry bout what ppl think, Calvin, as long as you know you're not gay. That car is pretty cool! i like it!

Pete said...

Hi Guys and Gals.... still trying to get my wife to agree after two weeks,....keeping my fingers cross. LOL

Roses said...

so cute can.
i will trade Mazda for a natural spot car like that...
one of the kind..

Anonymous said...

Pete, maybe you can bribe your wife instead. LMAO.

Pete said...

Cleff : Ya lor... good idea, let me see what I can do....mmmmm

Anonymous said...

heh.. thanks for dropping by in my blog..

how did u found my blog?

anyway.. the "spots car" is funny..

Chris said...

Wah? this car still can run? :p

Pete said...

rose : sure u want to trade a Mazda sports with a beetle spots? LOL

Kimmy : Thks for visiting. I got your link by blog hopping, I think through Cleffairy, then link, link...already forgot how many link lah!

Chris : The beetle is still in running order. Thks for visiting.

Roses said...

positive.
i love beetle anytime.