Saturday, June 20, 2009

Eggroll from Leftover Spaghetti Sauce

My son loves spaghetti very much and would eat spaghetti for lunch and tea time. Spaghetti sauce is rather easy to prepare, therefore I always make my own spaghetti sauce using minced beef, tomato puree, onions, garlic and pepper. I would make spaghetti sauce eggroll for dinner whenever there is leftover sauce for my spaghetti bolognaise. I just have to fry some eggs and put in the sauce to make spaghetti sauce eggroll. Ingredients Eggs, 3 pcs, lightly beaten Soya Sauce to taste Pepper to taste Spaghetti sauce Vegetable oil, 2 table spoons Add the soya sauce and pepper into the egg. Fry eggs in vegetable oil using nonstick pan. Make the diameter of the egg as big a possible. Take the fried egg out of the pan and put it on a large plate. Pour the spaghetti sauce on the eggs and roll it up. Cut the eggroll and

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow eggroll!
nice!
i love eggs! =D

Pete said...

Kenwooi : Easy to prepare, nice to eat!

Anonymous said...

o.O! Now I know what to do with my leftover spegheti sauce that's not en enuff to go wif any pasta! make eggrolls! LOL!

mommy to chumsy said...

wow...i should try this. i love spaghetti. recently i made egg roll with fish paste. very easy eh?

Pete said...

Cleff : Eh, pass some to me it you make eggrolls! Yummy!

Mommy : Ya, I read your post on eggroll with fish paste. They really turned out nice!