Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Goodies from Ramadan Food Stalls at Pangsapuri Sri Meranti- Ayu Saji Stall

I decided to check out the food stall that my friend, En. Sabri of Ayu Saji Restaurant (26-1, Jln Damar SD15/1, Bdr Sri D’sara, KL Tel : 03-62802330) set up at Pangsapuri (Apartment) Sri Meranti Ramadan bazaar. Ayu Saji Restaurant serves a wide variety of tasty dishes. They also provide food catering services. I was there early to avoid the crowd. Here are some of the pictures taken by me. Selamat Berbuka Puasa! Ayu Saji Ramadan Stall...............................On the top is the tasty chili stuffed Ikan Cincaru Curry Chicken and Keli(Catfish) With Chilli.....Patin Head masak lemak Ikan panggang (barbecue fish)....yummy..........Stingray (pari) curry and Braised Tofu These two pictures were taken on the first day of Ramadan after a heavy downpour Bought some tea time food back for my kids...................

Roti (bread) John for my son...............................Long Roti John (RJ) RM3.50

RJ (Red beans, eggs, tomato sauce and mayonaise).............Roti Jala RM2 for 5pcs

Big packet of Chendol only RM1.20

8 comments:

mistipurple said...

i
love
roti
jala! (and roti john too)
can you hear me scream??

Pete said...

Aiyo, my eardrum pecah already loorr. Ha Ha

Roses said...

the bbq fishes look deli...
and the roti john..my favourite but do they usually come in this longish length?!?
i used to had mine short..

Pete said...

Rose : Here the have two versions, short and long. The shorter one I thk they sell for RM2.

Chris said...

Wau! Too many spicy foods, scare i cannot take it. Haha..

Anonymous said...

LOL... I went to bazaar yesterday, and I bought roti john too. hehehe...

Rose, yeah, they do come in this longish length. But they have shorter ones...but the longer ones are more worth buying! :-D

Whoa, Pete...your kids are so lucky to have a dad like you. You cook for them, and you even buy em teatime food to munch on! :-D

Pete said...

Chris : Spicy food very good to enhance appetite lorrr. LOL

Cleff : Heh Heh, Cleff very good in calculating which Roti John is more economical to buy,,,, you bring ruler to measure then divide by the price ah? LOL

My kids eat so much but still very skinny.

Indrani said...

Great variety of dishes!
Just take care to see the plastic they use is of good quality.