Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bruce Lee The Legend Series

I am a great fan of Bruce Lee and have been following The Legend of Bruce Lee series for the last few weeks. I have read a few of Bruce Lee’s book and I was really excited when I came to know that TV8 is showing the series. The main actor Danny Chan Kwok Kuen (of Shaolin Soccer fame) bears a striking resemblance to the late martial art legend, Bruce Lee. Michelle Lang stars as Linda Lee Cadwell. The 50 episode series is produced by China Central Television (CCTV). Bruce’s daughter Shannon Lee is the executive producer. Bruce has good martial skill because he learned all the good moves from many types of martial art and combined all of it together to create a new martial art, which he named it as Jeet Kune Do. Yaaaaaaaa......eeeeeeee.....aheeeeee. I’m going to the gym for practice! Bruce Lee The Legend Trailer Related post : http://peteformation.blogspot.com/2008/07/bruce-lee-35th-death-anniversary.html

7 comments:

Advertiser said...

Bruce Lee is indeed a legend! Look at his invisible legs in action! XD

Anonymous said...

I'm not really Bruce Lee's fan but one thing I must say is that he makes the Chinese proud!

Thx for dropping-by my blog Pete. I'll come back often to check out the good food here.

fufu said...

wow wish there`s a movie also, no time to watch the long series =)

foongpc said...

The actor does look a lot like Bruce lee, doesn't he? The perfect actor to play Bruce!

Anonymous said...

I wasn't so interested in this series... cuz the Bruce Lee is suppose to speak English in US. LOL. No logic lah, everyone also speak Mandarin, even in US.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oh my hubby is a bruce lee fan :) he has watched all his movies. strange that he didn't mention abt this series.

Edward said...

Great series and My dad follows this closely and gets pissed off if he misses any episodes.