Friday, November 28, 2008

Tagged By Josephine

I was tagged by Josephine to list down seven things about myself, by categories. Thanks for the tag and award too, Josephine. Here goes. 7 Things I Say More Often: Yu hoo Hey Baby, baby, baby Do your homework Read your book Stop watching cartoons Hi 7 Things I Did Before: get stuck in traffic jam meetings, meetings, meetings drinking session send the kids to school go home late site visit business travel 7 Things I Do Now: Buy groceries during off peak hours Exercise no more late nights out travel only in KL areas flexible working hours so no more getting stuck in traffic jam drinking session with good old friends once a while drink coffee every day! 7 Things I Want to do: Travel with my family Get a new house Get a new car Expand my business Go into the food business Get a new HP Blogging full time, ha ha! 7 Things That Attract Me About the Opposite Sex: Compassionate Soft spoken Outgoing Independent Inteligent Kindness A foodie like me of course, LOL! 7 Favourite Foods: Penang Curry Mee Penang Char Kueh Teow Penang Chee Cheong Fun Penang Wat Tan Hor Bak Kut Teh Roast Duck Roast Pork

3 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

you say "baby baby baby" a lot? hehehehehe...that's funny.

hey, what kind of business are you doing now? I am sure you would do good in food business. you are such a good cook :D

Anonymous said...

LMAO... you like soft spoken people? Hmm... definite would not like me lorr, den. I suspect I'm like some snarling werewolf if people provoke me. :-S

Pete said...

Mommy : I am in the Fund Management business, kinda wrong timing now, ha ha. I will belanja all my readers on the opening day if I open a restaurant or maybe just a hawker stall will do lar....ha ha. LOL

Cleff : Aiyo, not too soft lah until too manja, then pengsan. Only soft spoken with me but with other people can be garang never mind lah. Ha Ha. LOL