Monday, July 20, 2009

Cute Tortoise Toy for My Little Toddler –Beware of the Catchy Tune!

I bought this cute tortoise toy for my little toddler from Tesco Mutiara. I can’t really remember the actual price but I think it was RM19.90. He likes it very much. It is an intelligent toy too, being able to move away whenever it touches an object or the wall. The led lights on it are pretty attractive. He let out a naughty grin when he saw this cute toy. At first he was quite rough when he handles this new toy, probably out of curiosity but after a while he learns to appreciate what it can do. Anyway, now I am going a little bit ‘crazy’ after hearing the tune from the electronic tortoise over and over again. So I am sharing it with you........it goes like this ‘Fishes, fishes where are you’........... Do you know what song is it?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha...but he loves the tune! :) Aah..little children and their lovable ways.

Reminds me of my nephew who makes me read to him the Sang Kancil story over and over again until I have to make a stand...enuff's enuff. Next time, I should record my storytelling over the voice recorder and playback for him to listen as many times as he wants to...hehhe.

Anonymous said...

Haha...but he loves the tune! :) Aah..little children and their lovable ways.

Reminds me of my nephew who makes me read to him the Sang Kancil story over and over again until I have to make a stand...enuff's enuff. Next time, I should record my storytelling over the voice recorder and playback for him to listen as many times as he wants to...hehhe.

eastcoastlife said...

This is cute alright!
Annoying song? What to do! lol.... bear with it as a toddler loves repeating his song, DVD movie, story....etc.

Pete said...

Mei Teng : Ya, good idea, record the story and let him hear when it over and over again...ha ha ha!

EastCoastLife : Ya lorr, what to do...have to bear with the little 'cute' song! LOL

Ayie said...

that's cute! i'm surprised to see it's a size is nice and big too =)

Pete said...

Ayie : Real cutie toy!

Unknown said...

Hahaha so cute! I want to visit =)

Pete said...

Poison : Ha ha, cute toy but I 'kepala pening' with the sound! ha ha!