Friday, July 10, 2009

Sate (Malaysian Spiced Barbecue Meat) Kajang Hj Samuri, Uptown Branch

This is my normal pit stop for a quick lunch of satay (Malaysian BBQ meat in sticks). I have been a customer of Hj Samuri, Kajang Satay for quite some time. They have maintained the quality of the satay quite well and it is nice to eat satay in an environment away from the smoke caused by barbecuing. Service is fast and they are generous with the gravy (kuah kacang), sambal and cucumber (timun). I had my late lunch at Hj Samuri shop around 3pm when I was in Uptown area in Damansara Utama. After waiting for around 5 minutes, my meal was served. Without any hesitation, I scooped up the kuah kacang (peanut gravy) and add a dollop of sambal (chillies) in it for extra hot ‘kick’. They gave me lots of timun (cucumber slices) and I ate all of them, uh uh, me, what a glutton! Ha Ha, but eat more greens are good after a sinful bbq meat meal! LOL Anyway, I finished 10 sticks of chunky and juicy satay in no time. Then I washed everything down with teh ‘o’ ice (Iced tea, RM1.30). The total bill came up to be RM7.30 (RM 6 for 10 pieces of satay and RM1.30 for the teh o ais). Well, although I ate my lunch late but the meal is very satifying! Locations and contact of Hj Samuri Satay Franchise: Sate Kajang Hj Samuri Marketing Sdn Bhd 3764-B, Jln Saujana, 43000 Kajang, Selangor 03-8926 5624 1) Bangunan Datuk Nazir, Kajang 2) Uptown, 79, Jalan 21/37, Damansara Uptown, Damansara Utama, Selangor Tel : 03 77105318 3) Taipan USJ, UEP Subang Jaya, Selangor 4) Precinct 16, Putrajaya, (Spice Garden Foodcourt) 5) Taman Melati (Shop facing Middle ring road just before junction to Kuantan) Ulu Kelang, Selangor 6) Bandar Baru Bangi, Kajang, Selangor 7) Front of Metro Kajang, Kajang, Selangor 8) Bngunan MARA, Jalan Raja Laut 9) H’way Rest Stop Awan Besar, Shah Alam Expressway (Kesas) 10) H’way Rest Stop Kinrara, Shah Alam Expressway (Kesas) 11) H’way Rest Stop Sungai Buloh Overhead Bridge Restaurant (Restoran Jejantas), North- South Plus Highway, Selangor 12) H’way Rest Stop Dengkil, North-South Expressway Central Link, Selangor 13) H’way Rest Stop Elmina, Guthrie Corridor Expressway, Selangor 14) Medan Ipoh Bestari, Ipoh, Perak 15) Jalan Pantai, Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan 16) Senawang Giant, Negeri Sembilan

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! They've branches everywhere!!! I love Hj Samuri's Kajang satay!!! Sigh!!! No branch in Sg Petani! Can't go to eat when I go to visit her!!!

Pete said...

STP : This satay company quite successful. I guess it is because their satay is nice. Never mind I open Hj Pete satay in Sg Petani lorrr! LOL

Ayie said...

yey, satay!!! i love satays!

Anonymous said...

Ohh... Satay Kajang... my dad always tell me that Satay Kajang is nice, but i never try before, because there's one nearby my house taste very nice too. The meat/chicken very succulent and sweet and the kuah kacang taste very nice too!

Pete said...

Ayie : Ha ha, my favourite too!

Cleff : The kuah for Satay Kajang different from others, more creamy! Yummy! Can tell me the satay location near your house?