Sunday, July 5, 2009

Madonna Pays Tribute to Michael Jackson in "Sticky & Sweet" Concert Tour in London

Sexy Queen of pop, Madonna paid tribute to the late King of Pop, Michael Jackson in the same stage in London that he was supposed to perform in his up coming comeback concert. Madonna danced along with Michael Jackson impersonator while the picture of young MJ appeared on stage. During the last dance, all the dancers including Madonna donned white jeweled glove on their right hand. Words from his famous hit ‘Man in the mirror’, ‘If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and then make a change’ flashes when Madonna was performing. This video shows MJ impersonator appearing while Madonna was singing ‘Holiday’ then the song was switched to ‘Wanna be starting something’.

2 comments:

suituapui said...

I love Madonna...and I admire her body, her dancing...at her age! Love her songs! Love her more than MJ... Hehehehehehe!!!

Pete said...

STP : I also wonder how she can maintain her beauty and youthfullness so well. I heard she spends a lot of time at the gym. She is one of my favourite singer too but MJ is number one for me. LOL!